We’re four friends debating, explaining, and laughing about the important things in the world around us. Read on, and become less poorly informed on our blog below, where we write about political theory and history.
Wednesday, January 17, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You! Yeah, you! We reckon you're gonna love this stuff as well...
-
Oh. That was the reaction of most, stunned, individuals in Britain upon hearing of Donald Trump's shock victory in the USA last Tuesd...
-
Special Report Yeah, I know, I said I was gonna cover the budget but 'nah'. It's all a bit dry and dusty, so unless you c...
-
We know that President of Russia, Vladimir Putin, will win the Russian general election. But who is Putin? What do we know about the elect...
-
Apologies, but there is no post this week. While I have a half-completed draft in the works, time pressures mean that it will not be ...
-
Special Report There are deep comparisons with the downfall of the tobacco industry and the behaviour of the tech industry. Facebook ...
No comments:
Post a Comment